Meet Elizabeth Zack
With Professional Book Editor Elizabeth Zack you receive the editing expertise and personal attention of a top-notch book editor. Ms. Zack first honed her editorial skills at Random House Inc. and John Wiley & Sons, two of NYC’s top publishing houses. There she acquired, edited, and published both regional and The New York Times-bestselling titles.
At BookCrafters LLC Professional Editing, we pride ourselves on our authors being able to work directly with their editor. There’s a dialogue, a respect, a correspondence, a partnership. It’s an author/editor relationship – just like what authors receive at the “big” publishers.
Here’s how we can help.
We’ve got you covered, no matter the genre.
Elizabeth is thorough, accurate and a genius at story suggestion without changing the unique qualities of the author.
– Susan Stoltz, author of The Part-Time Thief and Other Appraisal Stories
– Glenda Storm, author of the upcoming Lemonade: A Sweet and Sour Memoir
Elizabeth’s work is professional and smart. She has a canny ability to bring life to a manuscript...
– Beth A. Grosshans, Ph.D., and Janet H. Burton, LCSW, authors of Beyond Time-Out: From Chaos to Calm
– Douglas L. Hoover, author of The Dirt Bike Detective
– Adam Lamparello, author of Freak
– Joan Mathews Larson, Ph.D., best-selling author of Depression-Free, Naturally and Seven Weeks to Sobriety
– Denise Marcil, President, Denise Marcil Literary Agency, Inc.
– Diana Faulhaber, Publisher, American Dietetic Association
Elizabeth Zack is an awesome editor, her instincts flawless, her grasp of material swift and all-encompassing.
– Joan Wester Anderson, New York Times best-selling author
– Bob Scott, author and business entrepreneur
A delight to work with....Elizabeth is professional, prompt, fun to work with, and her skills were always right on the mark.
Her suggestions on the wording and shaping of the material were always done gently and made such a difference in the overall feel of my writing…so much so that my nonfiction proposal was just purchased by McGraw-Hill!
– Sandra Reishus, M.H.S., A.C.S., author of Oh No, I’ve Become My Mother!
We’d love to hear from you.
Your dedicated book editor is only a phone call away…(973) 984-3868. Or, sfill out the following form!
BookCrafters LLC hopes to assist you in your dreams of becoming a writer. If you work with the right editor, you can develop the strongest book possible!
Look no further.
Request your free content edit sample today!